Central Christian Church is seeking a part-time Praise Team Leader with the primary responsibility of helping to lead worship during our 11:00 service.
The duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Must be a Christian who can serve as a spiritual leader
- Must have a heart for worship
- Work with the Pastor/Co-pastors to coordinate the various elements of the contemporary worship service and other special services throughout the year
- Help design, implement, and lead worship at the contemporary service
- Lead the praise team in worship on Sunday morning—playing a lead instrument such as guitar, piano and/or keyboard and singing lead
- Have a working knowledge of music and serve as a resource of praise and worship music as well as traditional hymns that work well with the themes of worship; catalogue music
- Be able to advise on musical equipment needs
- A working knowledge of CCLI website, worship presentation software, gmail and other technical elements helpful
- Nurture and mentor the praise team; developing the talents of the band and the singers, including recruiting new talent
- Seek continuing education opportunities to grow in this ministry through workshops, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings of the worship planning team
This is a part time position.
Anyone who is interested in this position should send a letter of interest as well as a resume to email@example.com or to Central Christian Church 1101 N. Vermilion Danville, IL 61832. Please, no phone calls.